Tuesday 25 November 2014

Whew! What a day...

Suzie:

What a relief! I finished my very last carnival today. My school had 4 teams entered in the Cricket Carnival and two finished in second place. Not too bad. Mostly I am just relieved to be done. No more consent forms, bus bookings, team practises, ...   Ahhhh.

And just now I was able to call my grandmother to wish her a happy 100th birthday (in Windsor)! She sounded great and even knew who I was. I hope I know who I am at that age! Wow, 100!

Heading to bed. Only 2 1/2 more weeks of teaching in Oz. Report cards are done. Thank you gifts and notes are done. Now I just have to start to pack up and soon, clean out the house. We leave in just over a month! I better not start thinking about that now, or I'll never get to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment